Hi. My name is Phyllis. My daughter, Sara, passed away on February 28, 2020 at the age of forty-seven from an overdose of fentanyl. Sara’s drug problem started when she was twelve and finally stopped when she went to rehab and didn’t use for four years. I’ve decided to write this blog to reach out and help prevent other parents from having to go through what my family and I are going through now–and have for many years. As a licensed clinical social worker, I want to share resources that are available for you and your loved ones–things that weren’t available to me when Sara was growing up. By sharing this information and by listening to each other, perhaps we can help save some of our loved ones. I hope you will join me in my journey of healing.